How to Rate Amazon Prime Movies: Amazon Prime is one of the most popular video streaming platforms. On Amazon Prime, you can watch thousands of movies and shows in various languages.
You can watch more than 5 thousand movies in different languages as well as give ratings to movies. Giving ratings will benefit other users so they can decide which movies to watch and which not.
In this article, we will show you “How to Rate Amazon Prime Movies”. So let’s get started.
Before starting the tutorial, let me tell you that you cannot rate movies on the amazon prime mobile app. This function is not available for the amazon prime mobile app. For that, you have to use a web browser which you can do on your desktop computer.
How to Rate Amazon Prime Movies | Step-By-Step Guide
It is very easy to rate any movie on Amazon Prime. You get the option to give a rating, and also, you can write a review if you want. You can follow the steps given below to rate movies on Amazon.
1) First, Go to the Amazon Prime website and log in with your account details.
2) Now you have to choose the movie which you have watched. Click on the Search tab at the top and search for the movie of your choice that you want to rate.
3) Now select the movie you have searched for and open it, then Scroll down and click on the “Write a Customer Review” button.
4) Now, you will get the option to give a rating and write a review as well.
Thus you can easily rate movies on Amazon Prime.
Why Can’t I Rate Movies On Amazon Prime App?
The facility of giving ratings is not available on the app of Amazon Prime at this time. If you want to give a rating, then you can with the help of any web browser.
For that, you have to go to Amazon Prime’s website (amazon.com/video), search for the movie you have watched, and give your rating.
Although you must be feeling strange to hear this, but this is the fact that at this time, movie ratings are not available on the Amazon Prime app. Still, people are hopeful that this facility will be made available by Amazon Prime in the future.
How to Rate Movies on Amazon Prime Firestick | Step-By-Step-Guide
Just like you give a rating to a movie on Amazon Prime, in the same way, you can provide a rating for a film on Amazon Prime firestick.
You can rate movies on Amazon Prime firestick by following the steps given below.
1) First of all you have to open your Amazon Prime account on TV through Firestick.
2) Now select the movie you have watched and want to rate.
3) Now scroll down and click on ‘write a customer review.
4) Now select the number of stars you want to give the movie and submit it.
How to Rate Movies by Using The IMDB App
IMDB is the world’s most famous website in terms of rating TV shows and movies. While watching a movie or show on Amazon Prime, you must have noticed the rating given by IMDB in the top left corner of the app.
Then let’s learn how you can rate movies on IMBD.
1) First, open the IMDB web page on your browser.
2) Now login in with your Amazon account.
3) Now, find the movie you want to rate. You can use the search option at the top to find it. Now Open the movie.
4) Tap on the “Rate it” option in the top right corner. That’s it.
Now select the number of stars you want to give as a review. This is how you can rate movies on IMBD.
Conclusion | How to Rate Amazon Prime Movies
In this article, we covered an important tutorial on “How to Rate Amazon Prime Movies”. I hope this article helps you, and the steps and methods mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
If you found this article valuable, you must share it with your friends. If you have any queries regarding this article, you can ask in the comment box.